Make 4 payments of $39.74 over 8 weeks and get it now!
The ultimate on-the-water viewing companions. Even in the most challenging conditions, the ever-popular H2O™ binoculars stay on board and in your hands with a Soft Texture Grip. O-ring sealed and nitrogen purged, stunning views are assured no matter how wet they get.
The large 42mm objective lenses ensure bright images and a wide field of view.
- Porro Prism - This blue Porro prism binocular offers less light loss and greater depth of field than comparable roof prism designs
- Non-slip rubber armor - Protects binoculars from impact and provides sure grip in damp marine environments.
- Multi Coated Optics - Multiple layers of coatings on all lens surfaces increase light transmission and image brightness.
- Waterproof Construction - O-ring sealed optics stay dry
- Colour: Black
- Magnification x Objective Lens: 8 x 42mm
- Close Focus (ft./m): 18ft / 5.5m
- Exit Pupil (in./mm): 0.207in / 5.2mm
- Eye Relief (in./mm): 0.669in. / 17mm
- Field of View (ft. @ 1,000 Yds.): 410 ft. / (m@1000m): 136m
- Weight (oz./g): 27.2oz / 771g
- Eyecups: Twist-up
- Prism Glass: BaK-4
- Prism Type: Porro
- Lens Coatings: Fully Multi-Coated
- Carry Case, Neck Strap & Lens Cloth
- Made in China
- New in Box
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Bushnells is an American company that specialises in manufacturing riflescopes, binoculars, rangefinders and spotting scopes to laser aiming, trail cameras, telescopes, and night vision optics. No matter what you're looking for, Bushnell products come standard with a reputation for excellence and 70-plus years of innovative thinking.
BUY with Confidence!
Knife Supplies (previously known as Tassienerida Knives) has been selling online since 2004.
All our products are 100% GENUINE and supplied in original packaging with warranty and a full money back guarantee. We are an Australian Registered Business with current ABN and GST registration and we provide TAX Invoices with all purchases. Please refer to our detailed Returns Policy available from the home page.